----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Monday, September 18, 2006

It has gone all wrong!



So I can't say that I am a good friend. You see, I shipped Gingerbread Jim out to the West Coast to be planted in a letter box called "The Adventures of Gingerbread Jim #10 - Kiddnapped". It turns out that he never made it to the West Coast. Now Jim is out there somewhere and I have no idea where he is. I didn't put a tracker on him, first mistake, and I asked for help from a muggle, second mistake. The muggle was very happy to help. The muggle was to keep my doings out of Letterboxing eyes, so that no one knew anything. It has all gone wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home