----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Shopping and Boxing Too!


Now with the rush at the malls, I had to wake up really early to start my day. 6am early! Not something I do on a regular basis, but anyhow. I was off to Dover to find Audubon Wildlife Santuary and plant 2 new boxes called We Need Names!. It was such a beautiful day today. You would hardly believe it was the last day of fall.

After my find and plants, I headed up to Somersworth to meet up with Dunhom5 and Sixstars. What wonderful people. Check them out sometime. So they only had enough time to help me search for 1 box, Letterbucks, but it was time well spent.

After that, we all went our seperate ways and I started shopping. What to get the wife!? Hmmm. Well I didn't find anything right off, but I did find time to look for 1 more box. In Newington, where the Fox Run Mall is, there was a box called Wilderness 1 and it is located in a National Wildlife Perserve. This place was beautiful. I only wish they had more trails. I found the box, took some pictures, and returned shopping. I did find something for my wife. Now I hope she likes it!

Audubon Wildlife Santuary - Dover, NH - F324
Letterbucks - Somersworth, NH - F325
Wilderness 1 - Newington, NH - F326

We Need Names (2)
-Planted in Dover, NH
If I Were You I'd.....
-Planted in Somersworth, NH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home