----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Are You Ready?

Well, I gone done did it! I went and started a club for the children. I would like to introduce you to the Cootie Crew Club. For all those children of yours that enjoy running around at a gathering doing nothing but cootyinging others, this is the club for them.
The idea came when I was out in New York at the Desperately Seeking Sun Gather. If you have read my post about the DSS, you would remember my original plan in regards to cooties. Thanks to Cain and Gweny and anyone else that got my kids going. So now the Cooite Crew is born.
With the Cootie Crew , comes a tee-shirt with the Cootie Crew logo on it and a patch to put on your hiking bags. You also get a cootie kit (lots of kits donated by Lock Wench, thanks) and I am working on a Cootie Crew Membership Certificate. Your Cootie Crew membership with all it's awesome goodness, is right now $15. After St. Patrick's Day, the price will become $18. I got my work cut out for me.
And, as a little bonus, all the money I make off Cootie Crew sales, will go back into letterboxing, and at the end of the year, I would like to donate some of that money to a charity. This charity will be voted on amoungst Cootie Crew members at the end of November.

Keep up the Cootyinging!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
We are a family of 4. With 2 possible canididates for your cootie crew. They are ages 5 1/2 and 11 1/2. We are new to letterboxing. This is such a wonderful pastime for us and the kids. We live in Florida. We dont have the money just yet to get membership. We are going to though. We have an event coming in MAY ...our first event ever. Our girls are excited about these cooties..HE HE> Our trail name is:
godspathfinders. We are on atlas quest. Look forward to being a part of your crew in the future.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cootie Crew Club sounds like a cute idea but I'm not quite sure I completely understand the concept. Could you please give me a short rundown of the concept. My kids are 7 and 11 we are into geocaching and postal letterboxing. We haven't went after any letterboxes yet. My kids love it. We are looking for an event in our area and we are sure to find one soon.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 2 mini boxer's in my family... my daughter, Miss Mo who is 9 and my son, Super Gav who is 7 plus my 12 year old niece. I would love to get them signed up if this is still going on and I have boxing friends who would also be interested. can you let me know on Atlasquest.com - SeerMeesh

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home