----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Monday, January 08, 2007

More Rain Than Snow!



Well, I wish I had some tale about letterboxing this week, but unfortunately it has been raining on my days off. The ground is so soaked from all the rain lately, I wouldn't be able to make it out of the front yard. I mean, WHERE IS THE SNOW? This time last year, we didn't have much snow either, but atleast we had some. There is one upside though. Plenty of time for carving stamps. Oh ya!

"A Postcard From Jacque De La Roe" will be debuting at the end of the month. This is a new series of boxes I've created that will run every month until the end of the year. The story behind the boxes goes as follows. Jacque is a gentlemen from France. As some of us know, the French really don't like us since the beginning of the war in Iraq. He has come here, in hopes of finding something he can report back to his home country that will get them to change their feelings towards us. A bad rap, he feels we have gotten. At the end of every month, see what he finds. Maybe you too, will learn something about the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home