----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PLAY BALL!

Well for those of you who were like me, the season has finally started. The grass has been mowed, the bases have been set, the plate has been sweeped off, and the stands are now full of eager fans hoping this will be thier teams year. So, as I sit infront of the television watching baseball, I couldn't help but think about the outdoors and how nice it will be once the weather clears up for me on a day off. Again today it is gloomy out. As a matter of fact, all week it is supposed to be gloomy out. Well, you know what I have to say to that. Louisiana, here I come! While in LA, my brother and I will be travelling to Arlington, TX for a Rangers, Red Sox game. Not being a fan of either team, I will be supporting spring! GO SPRING! Although, I will be sporting my Cinncinati Reds jersey. Come on, PLAY BALL!

May all your teams have a great year and have a great run towards the playoffs.
Some of our teams need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home