----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Call me Crazy! I just had to go!

Well, I have been wondering about the condition of my Police Log Series - Call #1, being that I haven't had anyone mark it as found since April 2006. So with some wonder in my mind, I just randomly decided, because I was in the area, to climb the Mt. Kearsage and check on my boxes. For anyone that knows these boxes, and there aren't many, you don't need to climb to the top of the mountain to get to these 2 boxes. So if your following, I climbed Mt. Kearsage. I really don't have any idea why I did it, but when I got to the top, I didn't regret a moment.
Here in New Hampshire, most of the autumn colors have reached there peak and there really inst much to see. But once you get to the top, nature welcomes you to a whole nother world. First there is some color to see and you can see all that color for miles. You can see the White and Green Mountains in both New Hampshire and Vermont respectively. I'm sure you can even see Maine, but I didn't know what to look for that would tell me "Hi, I'm Maine!" The temperature was well above normal, sitting at a warm 70 degrees, Normally around this time of year, it is around 50-60 degrees. It was a bit breezy. A beautiful day to fly a kite. Oh, it was! Actually, someone was on top of the mountain flying a kite. It was a site to see. Not only was the view beautiful, just seeing everyone at the top, families picnicking, dogs running around, and yes, kite flying, was enough to make me happy. I like nothing more than seeing people out and about taking advantage of what nature has brought forth for everyone to see. Open your eyes. See for yourself.
Oh ya! I guess I might wanna let you know that the boxes where there the whole time. I did find it hard to check up on them with all the visitors to the mountain. But I managed to wander off the trail a bit without being noticed. Box #1 and #2 are safe and sound. Now someone go out and look for these boxes.

1 Comments:

Blogger littlmoon said...

What a great picture! This past weekend we climbed Mount Zeland in Nh with our friends, and with the splendid colors and unusual weather, it was such a treat! :} We'll have to go climb that Mount next! We are becoming "Peek Baggers!"

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home