----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Just in case you didn't realize...

Fall is officially here. As of sometime Saturday, it happened. But if you were to ask everyone on the street, they wouldn't be able to tell you when fall begins. Especially when it was 80 degrees outside. All over the country, there is record warmth and here in New Hampshire, it isn't any different. So with fall comes the beauty that is fall foliage. The changing of the leaves throughout the White Mountains, Lake & Monadnock Regions, the Great North Woods, and the Seacoast. Reds, oranges and yellows littering the scenery everywhere you look.
So, I will be taking plenty of pictures of course while I am out in the woods searching for boxes. Posting them here for everyone to see. But before that happens, you can all check out the site I provided for you. Click on the picture above and it will bring you to a fall foliage forecast. Scroll your mouse over the days of the calenders and it will tell you when the colors will be a peak throughout the state. Then while you are doing this, maybe you can plan a visit to the state for some leaf peeping up front and personal. I promise the most beautiful pictures full of wonderful colors, but I certainly encourage everyone to check it out for yourselves.
For all those all over the country that follow my blog, thank you very much. To show my thanks, I would like to offer up my blog after the leaves have fallen, and pictures have been taken, to show everyone your part of the country during the fall. Send me your beautiful fall pictures and I will post them here around the middle of November.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous picture!

It's not much like Fall here either (Ohio). It has reached nearly 90 degrees every day this week. Too hot to even look for letterboxes! -Rose

9:54 PM  
Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

what a wonderful idea. i think that pocahontas co. wv is the most beautiful place on earth in the fall....

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home