----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Monday, August 06, 2007

My First Legerdemaine Box.

Well, after a few weeks of planning, I was finally able to head out in search for a Legerdemaine box. This is the first box by him that I have been able to find. Due to this box being a mystery box, I will out of respect of Legerdemaine, not tell you the name of this box or its location. What I can tell you is that this box was very well placed and the location is very beautiful. I can also tell you that it was raining and I got wet!

2 Comments:

Blogger jackbear said...

ooo ooo, I got my first one last week too. That was after two failed on two other Ledgerdemaine boxes earlier in the week. Jackbear 1, Ledgerdemaine 2.

12:14 PM  
Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

okay, so there must be some kind of "badge of honor" thing to finding a Ledgerdemaine box? never heard of him. guess i'm off to AQ for some research....

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home