----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Boxing Another Way!


Now I have been letterboxing for almost 2 years now, adn there isn't much I haven't done while letterboxing, but I found something. I have letterboxed as the sun was rising and I have boxed while the sun was down already, but never while the sun was setting. I couldn't believe I forgot how beautiful the view is in the mountains while the sun sets. So today, I got the best of both worlds. First stop was in Ossipee, in search for Constitution Park. When we got there, even before we got out of the car, the bugs were flying around the car. They could smell us! We jumped out of the car and quickly sprayed ourselves with bug spray. Oh ya, the bugs left us alone after that! So we headed to the box bug free. That usaully doesn't happen all to often. It was nice. After that, we headed off to Wolfeboro and on the way, I had to stop and take a picture of the sun setting. I couldn't get enough of it. The kids really didn't care much for the stopping, but oh well. Soon enough, we made it to the next box location, to find The Carry. Yet another beautiful very from another beach showing off the sun as it sets behind some clouds. The sky pink and purple. Hmmmm. I think I gotta do this more often. You should try it to if you haven't yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

yeah, kids don't seem to appreciate the beauty of nature when there is a goal in mind. i have an itch to get out in it and just enjoy it without the driving force of finding another box. can it be done??

7:19 AM  
Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

hey, i tried visiting dan and dude's blog and got an error message -- yikes!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home