----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Move Over CQ, Here's My Review!

So on the 4th of July, the boys and I headed to the movies to see Transformers. Let me be the first to say, if you haven't already have heard, the movie was AWESOME! Shia Labeouf, whom most of you may know from Disney, plays Sam Witwicky. Other than the Transformers, he is the main chracter in the movie. He plays a young kid who is dying to get attention. Mostly from the girls. Megan Fox plays Mikaela Barnes, the girl that Sam dreams at getting. Jon Voight plays the Defense Secretary trying to defend the country from a threat he has never seen before. Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson both play miltary officers who survive an attack from Blackout, a Decepticon. Of course, this movie had plenty of hype even before a relaese date was announced. Everyone in this movie played there parts as well as I could have expected. I felt that there were no bad scenes and there were plenty of funny parts to make the movie far from boring. I went into this movie with as level a head as possible and left with a smile that reached to both ears. Just be warned, the movie is 2 hours and 23 minutes long. Use the bathroom before you watch the movie. I wish I did!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Christian said...

Hey, TNH!
Can't remember where my invite for the Cootie Crew blog is. Could you send one? Thanks!
S

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home