----------Team New Hampshire's Letterboxing Tales----------

Team New Hampshire is a team of 5. First there is my beautiful partner in crime, Sarah. Next are her 2 sons, Billy and Elijah. Then there is our son, Levi. And finally there is me, David. We live in the most wondefullest state in the country, New Hampshire. The "Live Free or Die" state. We started letterboxing in August of 2005 and we love every minute of it.

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Unofficial End to Fall.

Well, here we are, November 30th. Most if not all the leaves have fallen from the trees and cover the ground like a blanket. We find ourselves working hard in the yard collecting those leaves, putting them in bags, throwing them in compost piles, sneaking them into neighbors yards. Well, maybe not the last one, but there are a lot of leaves.

With the falling of leaves came some wonderful colors. New England gets most of the attention as it has a old feel given to its already vintage areas lined with stonewalls of about 200 years in age. But not to be out done, are the majestic areas around the country that get a bit of different color. The Rocky Mountians that reach higher than any mountain in the states, and the southern states that stay warm for most of the year, lucky to see a snowflake.

About a month and a half ago, I called out to other letterboxers to show me your Fall. Well I didn't get many pictures sent to me and I can't for the life of me, remember who sent them to me, but I can tell you where the pictures came from. I hope you enjoy the pictures and enjoyed the fall season. To find out where these pictures were taken, just scroll your mouse over the pictre and a caption will show up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your blogs!
~littlmoon

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home